Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's been one of THOSE weekends!!!

So happy to be sitting on the other side of this weekend.  *deep sigh*

Poor hubs has spent a weekend of pharmaceutical heaven and dental emergencies from he**.
I sure hope this comes to an end for him soon!  I would make a TERRIBLE nurse.  Oh, where did my baby girl get the nursing gene from??  (I was not an English major, deal!)

Crappy happening #2.... my dryer quit!!!!!  Perfect timing on a Saturday morning.  I will move on from that one.

On a happy note..........I just have to share some products that I have been using for the past few weeks and absolutely L-O-V-E!  
This is the 3rd tube I have used of this product and am so impressed with the results that I just had to share it with someone.  I didn't purchase this product for my eyelashes.  I purchased it for my 1990's, over-plucked eyebrows.  It works!!!!  Woot, woot!!  (also used on lashes).  I haven't used the other eyelash renewals such as Latisse etc. but, I do know it is by prescription only and is really pricey.  Rapid Lash is on sale at drugstore.com for $34.95.  Score!!!  Worth it.  (not receiving endorsement deals, just passing along a great product)
Also, another fave...

I have Kim Kardashian lashes now.  Need I say more???

Crappy happening #3..........I am allergic to the beautiful duvet I purchased for my spring re-do last week.  Who knew I was allergic to goose down?!!  Not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment