Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do-Overs, Trend Repeats

I like to grab a magazine while I'm on the elliptical along with playing my ipod and watching tv.  I need as many media opportunities as I can get to keep me on that thing for at least 30 minutes.  (I'm die-hard, don't tell Tony Horton or Jillian Michaels)
WELLLL, today, this is what I found:
Yeppers!  The jumpsuit is baaaaack!  Clearly, I am no fashion icon, *eye-rolling* but, I did wear the jumpsuit in 8th grade.  Oh, yes I did!!  Along with rompers and clogs.  I was a trendsetter in my little hometown. *more eye-rolling*
Does anyone remember the obvious problem with this little hot trend??  Let me remind you... It was a huge pain when you had to pee.
Here I am in 8th grade... ;)
This is me today... ;)
Jumpsuits Gone Wild
It's a fear I have..
Will I be succumbing to this trend??  Heck to the NO!
This jumpsuit is one I hope I N-E-V-E-R wear.............the PRISON jumpsuit.

On a Random note:
Did you just hear my husband sneeze?  I swear it makes our walls vibrate!  It scares me so!! 

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Big NO to the jumpers. I ALMOST bought a romper last summer but then I remembered that I'm 40. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're saying what? Doug shouldn't get you a jumpsuit for your b-day???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just about peed my pants from laughter....so glad I didn't have a jumpsuit on!....another problem they possess....THE WEDGIE--when you bend over;) Your welcome;)

    ReplyDelete