Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update on my lapse in judgement

Last week I blogged about my Spring Spruce ups in this post:
Weeeeellll, I have to update you on the progress of the transformation for spring.  I received my shipment from Pottery Barn that contained most of the bedding I ordered.  Some was damaged by UPS!
Here is a rundown of the "event".  After an HOUR it was something like this:

WHO thought a duvet cover was a GOOD idea??
And then this...
Found THIS on hubs nightstand.... says a lot!
TaDaaaa!!!
Waiting till the end of MAY for the custom headboard!!!!  Whatever!!!  Hope it's Fabulous!
This lil guy loves nice bed linens.  He only likes my side of the bed.  However, within 24 hours, I had the need to pull out the baby wipes to do a little spot treatment on the dog bed fine linens.  I might have made a mistake with the all-white-thing.

Can I just say, ANYone that sounds like Rod Stewart should never get kicked off of American Idol!!!
And, on another Random note (hence the name)...
I'm soo proud of my daughter!!!!!  She worked the night shift last night at the hospital.  She was called in on a code! My non-medical self thinks that means "heart stopped". Yikes!!  FIRST for her.  SHE gave chest compressions to the patient.... all 95lbs of her!!!  Cracked the patients ribs.  So proud of her first rib-cracking-compression-giving-self!!!!!!  Seems like a scene right out of Greys Anatomy....

1 comment:

  1. Love the spring update!! I especially like the monogramed (sp?) pillows!! Go Kelc!

    ReplyDelete