Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

I hit a home run with my valentines gift to the hubs.  How so?  He is an avid Cardinal fan so.... I gave him tickets to their spring training.  Score one for me, as well, because it happens to be a beautiful, balmy 76 degrees where that is taking place and I get a vacation out of the whole deal!!  That sounded great a month ago....and as it draws near, YIKES!!!!  I have a little sense of panic that it is the dead of winter and I have to sport a swimsuit!!!!!  My skin is showing every sign that it hasn't seen sunlight for 5 months!  I'm not sure the world is ready for that sight.  (Or at least, south Florida)
A friend of mine is an aesthetician.  She recently gave me a tip for an "at home" face peel.  Take a tomato, slice in half, rub on face and leave for 10 min. The acid from the tomato removes the dead skin.  Of course I tried this!!  My expectations were such that I anticipated my skin looking like a 25 year old instead of an old leather shoe.  Ummm, the jury is still out on this home remedy.
But, for now, friends...........truly a matter of life and death is who Bachelor Brad gives a rose to tonight.  I feel like I should alert the prayer chain or somethin'.  Priorities people!

No comments:

Post a Comment