Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Transformation Tuesday!!!

I have transformed so many things over the past weeks it is hard to go with just one.  Here is a project I have been working on for the stage at our church for a new sermon series.

I used plastic bowls instead of 10" styrofoam balls to cut costs.  The styro was a little pricey at $18.99 at Hob. Lob.  The bowls were super inexpensive.

The M&M's were an incentive to me and my "helpers" to continue working.
I used coffee filters, hot-glued to the bowl to imitate a flower.



 Here is a finished "flower".




I spray painted the "flowers" in a variety of spring colors
Here are a few of the six flowers.  I couldn't have done this in a day without the help of girlfriends!!!  A MUST!!

Here are the flowers on the stage with a VERY poor quality photo.  :(  Best I could do...



I transformed my empty, dull planters with new flowers!!  Since it has reached the "above freezing" temps. here I felt safe with this decision.  Don't ya just wanna say "awww" to the cute puppies in the window?  Note to self:  wash off the bird poop before photographing.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!









1 comment:

  1. How awesome are those? What a creative idea! Can't wait to see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete