Monday, July 11, 2011

I love Pretty Things!

I love beautiful architecture.  While traveling a couple of weeks ago the hubs and I went C-R-A-Z-Y with the camera.  Hubs also has a love for beautiful photography.  His subjects happen to be a little different than mine.  We definitely don't have a clue what we are doing when it comes to photography.  But, we have a nice, new camera so, we think we are pretty cool!! ;)  
I love old rusty things.... that's why I've been married to the same man for 24 years *wink, wink* babe.



This city has so much history.  But for the life of me I can't remember a single detail.  I could tell you the color of our bed linens, the surface of the hotel vanity, the details of the lighting in the hotel lobby and the name of my favorite dress boutique but.... history............ummm, probably not without googling it!!!!



Once in awhile I put down the lense to do what I do best....ok, kinda well, SHOP!










I want this on my patio!!!!  STAT!

Why can't we have moss-covered trees in the Midwest????








A plantation we visited.  
This was, indeed the highlight of the plantation tour. After the mile-long lane of moss covered trees... that was pretty much it for the "plantation"





This was our view every morning.  Is this just too, stinkin' cute??

I love the word "cottage"!!!

Our path to our cottage home.  *insert smiling*

Our place for the week.

Neighbors.

Hot Hubs!

Hot hubs taking in the view!

Ahhhhh....doesn't the words "beach cottage" just make you giddy?????

No comments:

Post a Comment