Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SHE's Here!!!

I'm SICK!!!  Spent 6 1/2 hours in the ER last night.  I have listened to patients and all of their contagious ailments that often-time included barfing.  (I know... you just signed off... can't say I blame you)  Word is, I'll be feeling as good as new in .... oh... say, a month!!!  SIX hours a CT and ultrasound later for THAT piece of info.?????

The good news on the homefront is my sister delivered a beautiful 6 lb 15 oz baby girl yesterday. Her sweet little self will answer to the name Addisyn Laree.   I'm an AUNT!!!  I couldn't be any more filled with joy.  We have not had a baby in our family in 18 years.  My mom is just beside herself not to mention the fact my sister is radiant.  She looks like someone who has waited her entire life for this moment to arrive.  I'm sure Addi will bring much joy to this family and we can't wait for all her preciousness to descend upon our crazy little family.
BLOG  WORLD..... I would like you to meet my niece  Addisyn Laree
Can I get an awwwww for baby feet.


She looks just like her Momma, which in turn kinda looks like Auntie Vonna.  Umm, yes I love her already.

"Children are a heritage from the Lord..."  Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment