Monday, March 14, 2011

Tonight is THE night!!!

I am beyond anticipation awaiting the finale of the Bachelor tonight!!!  I can hardly contain my excitement as I try to make it through my day with some time of normalcy.  My mundane tasks seem to drone on... and on... as I find myself wondering who "HE" will pick!!!  What sweet girl will get the beautiful Neil Lane diamond ring and a proposal completed on bended knee.  Will it be Emily.......or.............Chantal????  That is the million dollar question.  Which girl will be sent home with her dreams of EVER finding Mr. Right, CRUSHED!!  Not to mention CRUSHED while millions of viewers sit on the edge of their seats!    Will she, the one who isn't picked, ever find a man who loves her more than Brad Womack??  Quite possibly not without the help of tv exec's.  Because, frankly, I see NO other way.  I mean, seriously, what on earth did my sweet grandmother do??  How in the world was she ever able to find my grandfather, whom she has been happily married to for 65 years!!  WITHOUT TV!!???  NO way!!!
Gotta go!  Preparations for the finale partay are underway at my house  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment