Saturday, March 26, 2011

I LOOOOVE Bling!! Who Doesn't???

My girlfriend makes the CUTEST, did I say CUTEST... bling shirts!!!!!  Kasey, brumbaw5@gmail.com, has been one of those friends... ya, know?  Met in college, became roomates and then she was my maid-of- honor.... fast-forward 23 years and she now has a beautiful family of her own.  Which includes raising a teenager and a 3 year old ALL under one roof!!!  HELLO!!!!  That is worthy of admiration, right there!!!!!  After all THAT she still has time to make these cute t-shirts!??!!
Anyway, if you can excuse my "stuck-in-the-airport-for-six-hours-3 hr.- plane-ride-2 hr-drive-home HAIR" I would like for you to take a look at her cool design.  My son plays baseball in college.  His team is the "Lakers".  That is on the front.  I really love the "jersey-style" shirt she chose.  It is super-soft and flattering. Ok, maybe not in this pix, but.... she can only do so much.. hehehe!
LAKERS!!!!!
Don't you just love, love, love this lettering on the back???  The "bling" is pink!!  P-I-N-K, pink!!!  I heart, <3 this!!!!  
I have ordered a lot of shirts to support my children's athletics.  But, I have never had this quality and cute design.  I can't wait to wear it to support this:
Of course, the weather will need to be AT LEAST above a 27 degree windchill.  Ya, think???

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vonna!!!! That made me tear up!! Thank you soooo much!!! Those are such kind words....and you are rockin the shirt I don't car what you say!! I don't want Doug to feel left out so I can always bling one for him....hehehehehe. Let me know if you need anything else....if you can think it up I can bling it up!!!! You are an amazing person...always were and I am blessed that our paths have crossed again!!! Love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete