Monday, February 28, 2011

I have a passion for houses!!  Big or small, cottage or mansion I like them all!!  I am truly fascinated by the color, landscaping, design style, architecture etc.  I find such joy in taking a drive on a lovely 80+ degree day on Ocean Blvd. I could spend a day just perusing this neighborhood.  Seriously!!!  That could lead to my arrest but, worth it.... kinda!  

I snapped this picture of Rod Stewart's house.  But, really?????  I googled him and it said he lives in LA and Italy.  Whatever.... taxi drivers don't lie - do they??  What do they have to gain except a bigger tip!   I have always loved Rod Stewart.  At the risk of dating myself I loved to listen to his hits at the"disco" a.k.a skating rink.

But, ya'all.......my life is currently hanging by a thread until I watch the saga of Bachelor Brad.  I can't really get a good nights rest until I see which girl "proves their love to him" on the overnight dates.  If those were MY daughters...........




2 comments:

  1. i LOVE rod stewart! yet another thing we have in common ;) what's your favorite song of his? mine would have to be 'have i told you lately that i love you'. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie!!! ORRRR... Forever Young ;)

    ReplyDelete