Monday, June 13, 2011

Country Girl Baby Shower!!

Wow!!  What a lovely, oh, but lovely weekend.  My little baby sister is expecting her first baby (a girl) in just 4 weeks.  I had such fun planning her first baby shower.  I just hafta show you the pix...I know you're just waitin' to see every tiny pink detail of the event.  Here it goes:
Here is the "cake" made to display the "china(ette)"




We did a  "Country Girl" themed baby shower complete with straw bales for seating.
wish you could smell these...


Yummmmmo!!!
A great weekend was had and I happen to love all of the details involved in throwing this party for my lil Sister.  I would do anything for that girl!  I can't wait to hold that baby girl and kiss that little baby neck!!!  And, I ask you, is there anything sweeter??

No comments:

Post a Comment