Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mid Life Mania

I have agreed to take a little road trip across S-E-V-E-N states with the hubs in a 2 seated convertible.  The kids refer to this as his "mid-life crisis" car.  I have nothing to say about that.  It concerns me that the trunk of this car is approximately the size of my bathroom sink.

I can barely fit my hair products and my face potions in THAT!!  I have no words...
This is truly a guy thing.  I don't have one girlfriend who says... "Hey, lets cruise the interstate for 14 hours in 106 degree weather, with the top down so we can look at the "scenery" and let the wind blow through our hair."  YIKES!!!  Oh no, my hair....again, I have no words.
But, friends, I urge you to indulge your man every once in awhile.  I love this man more than life itself.  If he wants to drive a convertible through seven states....
Why would I take that joy from him?  
Quite honestly, it feels a little bit spontaneous, crazy and carefree!!  Just what we I need!!!!
The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted!!  Happy Trails!!!!!  

2 comments: