Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Spy: Shoes and Jewelry Link-Up Party

Little Miss Momma is having a link-up party with the theme being "I Spy: Shoes and Jewelry Edition".  I can't tell you how excited I am to be participating in this.  Shoes and jewelry are some of my faves!!!  Ok, THAT is probably an understatement.  I could need therapy!!  Here is a glimpse into my "shoes and jewelry".  Don't judge my addiction.... it could be something illegal ;)





I spy.... something that makes me feel a little sassy...




I spy...my "running" shoes.  They keep me somewhat stable;)


I spy a ton of Target sandals.

I spy.... my favorite rain boots.


I spy ...something that makes me feel like a tough girl!  *hair-flip*


I spy... something that I only wear when necessary because I think they are really not the most fashionable for someone in their **'s!!


Aldo shoes ROCK!!

*heart* these...

Gold and animal.... SCORE!!

I spy...my first gift from my husband!!  xoxo  OK... a quarter of a century ago they were cool!

I spy...an impulse buy!

I spy... my Welcome Mat.

I spy....something I promise to only wear in the garden.

I spy... a symbol of lifetime commitment.

.... and where I hang my crown

and more baubles...

... and waaaay too many costume rings!


Where my "jewels" reside.

Thank you Little Miss Momma.  I love a party....even if it is in cyber-space.

4 comments:

  1. HOLY collections! Kinda made my heart go pitter patter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. missmultitasker, the "collecting" tends to be more like shoe hoarding :/ but, thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow girl! You have the most FABULOUS shoes in the whole universe! i want every.single.pair! And your wedding rings are insane! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashley!!! As for my wedding rings.. I consider those like a medal of honor!! Ya know kinda like earning a Purple Heart or somethin' ;)

    ReplyDelete