Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Mistakes and Craphole Motels

As I blogged about last week I am traveling to Utah to be with my family in the loss of my uncle.  I haven't been to visit this part of Utah (or any part, for that matter) in nearly 30 years.  My uncles family lives about 3 hours from a major airport.  I had 5 of my immediate family members traveling with me. One of which, my brother, who had NEVER traveled by plane before!!!  Awesome!!!  So glad I could be a part of THAT first! :/
I should have known things were going south when he couldn't find a smoking area therefore, he started EATING cigarettes to satisfy his nicotine addiction.  I kid not!!!!  Among MANY other crazy things that took place between airport arrival and "motel" check-in..... I will spare all my blog-readers the drama.  I don't want to  disclose all the dysfunction in one blog post.
Coming back to the Craphole Motel.... Here it is in all its glory:  Raise your hand if you would have stayed here!!!!!
Good thing we were only staying a W-E-E-K!!!  Oh, yeah.............and no.... we didn't!
On another note, I have witnessed some of the most outlandish fashion clothing choices while visiting the wild west.  Mostly under the brand name of "Roper"!  lol  And, again, no I didn't!
However, this fashion trend is keeping me up at night.  Seriously, readers!  I can't help myself.  Is this a trend to follow?  I'm thinking I'm at least two decades too old for this little look.  I think I remember trying this in the 80's.  I thought I rocked it then...umm, kinda!  Would love to hear your thoughts on this.......

2 comments:

  1. The socks and with sandals look is stupid. I mean....why? If it's warm enough for sandals, you don't need socks. If it's cold enough for socks, you don't wear sandals. Old people do this and it looks ridiculous. Just because the heels are higher and socks are cuter, doesn't make it a good look. I would love to see someone try to pull this off in Decatur. I will say, that I remember wearing leg warmers and I'm pretty sure my legs weren't cold and I did not dance, so.....what do I know, right!?
    If I see you out walking around with this look, I will make fun of you. Just sayin'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete