Sunday, May 8, 2011

Derby Party and Mothers Day Weekend...WHEW!! I'm Exhausted!!

Me and my "Boo's" had a great time watching the most exciting 2 minutes in sports.  

Just in case you are sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting to know what my weekend plans were.... here's the scoop:
LOTS of work and LITTLE relaxation!!!  
I'm just going to assume you don't want to hear all the boring details...................

  1. Both kids were home for Mother's Day and, can I say, I luv, luv, luv THAT!!  
  2. Major guilt for NOT seeing my own mother on Mother's Day.
  3. Spilled a gallon of Mint Juleps (aka lemonade with mint..sans alcohol) on my family room carpet.
  4. Reality has just set in that I'm gonna need a swimsuit... in like... 4 days!! And a tan.... and lose 10+lbs....
  5. Major guilt for NOT texting my son the very second I received the flowers he sent me.
  6. Will be celebrating my ** birthday in the Caribbean with the hubs.
I really don't expect you to remember the meaningless information I just spewed.  It's therapeutic for me....;)

And, can I add # 7............Sight-unseen-bought-on-a-whim at a charity auction .................an AFRICAN *friggin* SAFARI!!!  
I can't E-V-E-N believe I did THATTTTT!!!!!  As I'm typing this sentence is the first time this reality has hit me.  Hmmm?!!  I hate to fly, but do it often.  I really don't like to be on a plane more than 4 hours!  All I gotta say about that is the fact that I will need pharmaceuticals and so will the BFF's that will be traveling alongside.

Signing off to immerse myself in Real Housewives drama.  Somebody stop me!!  And, another randomness... What has Bethany Frankel done to her face?????  Nose?  Eyes??  I'm stumped.




2 comments:

  1. you are so fabulous and throw the BEST parties! thanks for letting us reds join in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again, I say "thank you" for making this a fun day!

    ReplyDelete