Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Red Bottom Shoes

I might be in the wrong career field with these little numbers...
I made 27 cents doing the laundry today.  This down-turned economy is killin' me people!!!  At this rate....I will be 162 by the time I'm able to purchase these:

Hubs and I spent a quiet, restful weekend shopping the Magnificent Mile.  Three days of shopping until I could no longer look at ANOTHER cute H & M window display.  I am thankful that I am married to a super-masculine man BUT... He can shop like a girl!!  I mean that in the most respectful and honoring way.. *wink, wink*
However, this was the weekend score:
HUBS:
Shoes.......3 pairs

THE LITTLE WOMAN:
Shoes.......O..... ZERO

What can I say?  If he ever decides not to continue in his current career there is hope as a personal shopper!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment