Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mama He's Crazy....Crazy Over Me...

Today *deep sigh* has been a "taxing" day!!!!!  (sorry for the over-use of punctuation!!!!!  I tend to do that often!!!!)
Today my patience has been "taxed" along with my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To escape this sucky day the hubs suggested a ride in the convertible and a stop at Starbucks for Cake Pops.  First day out for the convertible.  The 73+ temps were perfect for that specific activity.

My hair looks exactly the way I feel.  I added the 3 lb cold sore just for drama and emphasis.  The eye bags were a bonus item.  And that's just all I'm gonna say 'bout that.


I received the BIGGEST blessing from my hubs.  It may not seem like ANYthing to anyone reading this post.  The words went something like this:
"Sweety, you go rest and let me fix dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  WHAT?????  Did I just hear angels sing??  At this point in my day I wouldn't care if it woulda been a Ball Park Frank.  

  BUT...............................it was a lean-perfectly-seasoned-grilled-outside burger and a side of roasted butternut squash.  UH, HUH!!  He ROCKS!!!
He's CRAZY over me, I think.  The feeling is mutual ;)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby! Question: what are cake pops???

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! on most days I feel "lucky"... most being the key word!! Day 214 of the cold sore...!!!

    ReplyDelete