Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Wreath from Burlap

I write this post from Rehab.... Pinterest Rehab.  It is a virtual Rehab that those who are addicted to pinning pretty pictures of objects we will never buy, clothes we will never fit into, crafts we will never make and recipes we will never try.  We open our meetings with, "Hi, my name is ____ it has been ___ minutes since I've pinned".   But, lucky for you, I have been crafting because of my Pinterest inspirations and am delighted to share this project with you.  

What a beautiful time of year in the Midwest.  I am inspired to put out the pumpkins, candles, and all things "fall-ish".  (I just made that word up... my blog... I can do that)  I found a wreath similar to this on Pinterest and decided to tweak it a little to my liking.  (ok, really just to fit the items I already had on hand)

HOW TO:
wire wreath form from Hobby Lobby $3.99
burlap (free, already had it)

Cut strips of burlap, thin works better.  Tie onto the wire wreath form until you reach the desired fullness.  Add bow.  I added an animal print bow because that's ME.


Fall Wreath
Well, boys and girls... that's all the time we have for today!  Tune in next time when we learn how to make a monogrammed pumpkin!!
Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment