Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WHY??

I got nothin' except for this little question:
Why would a health website send me an email entitled, "What your belly button is saying about your health".  I can't make this stuff up people.  That is a marketing degree in full use.

GOSH!!!!  As if my last two days haven't been enough of a blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!
My comment to that email would be:
I already friggin know what my belly-button is sayin' and I don't NEED an email to remind me of our tumultuous relationship.  MY belly button is saying, "you must have worn a fuzzy shirt today".  "I haven't seen sunlight since 1987".  And I also hear it muttering..."You may need to cut back on the donuts since you have one growing around your middle".  The words, "thank you for not getting that navel ring back in 1985" might also have been heard.  
What tax dollars have been spent on the clinical research to find out "What your belly button is saying...blah, blah, blah".  MINE, you say... (or was that my belly-button I heard??).



No comments:

Post a Comment