Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Transformation Tuesday!!! Is a no show...

Blog reader world.....I couldn't transform anything today if my life hung in the balance.  Ok, well, maybe if MY LIFE but, yikes!  (Say "yikes" in your best Scooby Doo or Shaggy voice.  I dare ya)

I had a little surgical procedure Friday (novasure) and today is the first day I have really felt like myself.  I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or if there is room for improvement in that area.  But, I'm full of energy, appetite has returned (kinda wish it hadn't returned quite so strongly) and I am baaaaack!!  That was free of charge and thank you for asking about my well-being ;)

I have had the opportunity to do a little magazine reading and tv watching in the past 3 days.  At each change of season I like to look at Lucky, People Style and Style magazine to receive some inspiration.  Because, quite honestly, I am completely happy in yoga pants and a t-shirt and I need a little inspiration now and again.  Seeing how we are in the throws of NY Fashion week I was prompted to entitle this section as:
Would You Wear This?
WELL.....would ya??
I can hear her whistling "I'm a yankee-doodle-dan-deeee"

How is this for accessorizing??

I am sooo in love with the graduation cap as an accessory for this ensemble.

A day at the beach, maybe???  ;)

I ordered two of these
just in case I get asked to the prom.
I can sooooo see myself in this little number.  Meow!!!
Just can't wait to wear these little numbers to church.  But, in the meantime...
just give me a hoodie and skinny jeans and I am happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment